Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ta Da!


Here he is! These are a couple of photos that I was able to take so far. He is sooo adorable! Though at the moment his eyes are a little greenish-blue, they will eventually turn brown to match his the rest of him.


Here he and Jezzy are out on some grass playing after going potty. He was very good and didn't go potty in the car the whole trip! Everytime he woke up we would pull over and put him out on the grass and he would go. Even once we got home and he was playing for awhile, once I took him outside and put him down he went potty. So far so good!


Here he is all bedded down for the night in his crate. He has his little stuffed dog to snuggle with, and it's cute to see him play with it since at the moment it is bigger than he is!

Soon enough I will take bunches and bunches more pictures of him so you can see even more how amazing Brody is :)

2 comments:

the straz fam said...

Wow, he is really adorable! I think if I ever get a dog I want one like him! (Not that will happen anytime soon though) I'm sure you are just in heaven having him around. He really is a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ali, Brody is soooo darling. I am so excited to come meet BOTH the men in your life! 2 weeks! Love you bunches - mom