Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oh No!

Uh-oh!! I have discovered an allergy of mine and its horrible! I am allerigc to the handwashing soap back inthe deli! My arms are bright red up to about an inch from my elbow since that is as far as I scrub every day. And since I have to scrub TONS every day, its just getting worse. Another girl I work with is also allergic and so now I am doing what she is, taking a bunch of Benadryl everyday that I work. I tried to take a picture to show you the fun redness, but it was just washing out. So yeah, bright red, chapped and itchy arms. not much fun :(

Since I couldn't get a picture of that, instead I will show you another picture of Brody! Surprise!!


This is Brody with his little stuffed duck. He LOVES this thing! I love playing fetch with this for two reasons. 1) He is looks sooooo cute carrying it around and 2) he 99% of the time brings it back! Which makes fetch TONS easier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest baby in the world - but he is growing up so fast! Let me know how your arms are doing - love you - mom

the straz fam said...

Hope your arms are doing better! That sounds horrible! Brody is a really cute dog and I love his little duckie toy too.