Monday, March 31, 2008

Puppy Kindegarten


Today was the second day of Puppy Kindegarten for Brody. There are lots of crazy puppies and lots of not so crazy one there that he gets to play with. Half of the hour long session is play time and the other half is lessons where I learn how to train him. He gets TONS of treats at these times. Today he even got a big piece of rawhide to take home!

And if you didn't notice in that first picture, here is another one to point out how HUGE his ears are getting! Whenever he puts his head down they drag on the ground, which is so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! I want him to come visit sooo bad. So, are you getting lots of snow too? Call me sometime - mom

the straz fam said...

I think my favorite thing about Brody is his big ears! They are so cute! Hope you are still enjoying your new job and tell Mike hi from us!