Monday, March 10, 2008

Safeway

I finally got a new job! On Monday I start working in the Deli at Safeway :) But I have like 16 hours of Computer Based Training that I have to complete before I can do the Deli, so sometime between now and Monday I am going to squeeze that in while I am still working at Wal-Mart. Apparently I didn't think my life was hectic enough, so this should help. Now it is a 50 cent paycut, but Safeway has merit raises instead of the once a year raise that I am getting now, so I am hoping that I will be able to earn those and make up the difference in pay.
Also, Brody has his first Vet Appointment tomorrow to get him all checked out and see when he gets his next round of shots. I am hoping that this will be a good experience for him. Today was gorgeous with practically no wind so we walked to the park and ran around a bit. He still isn't a huge fan of walks, but I am sure that will change.

2 comments:

the straz fam said...

Congrats on the new job! I've heard that grocery stores can be really good places to work and that they treat their employees well. Now that you are leaving Walmart I am adding you to my blog. Have a good weekend, even though you sound like you really busy!!!

Anonymous said...

Safeway sandwiches are seriously THE BEST sandwiches! My friends & i go there all the time! Good luck with the new job!

-kelsey strazzo