Wednesday, March 19, 2008

First Date

Last night Mike and I had our first real date! We were going to wait a bit after I quit but instead he decided that he couldn't wait so we went out for dinner last night at Wingers. It was really fun! And it was so wonderful that we got to go on a date here in Laramie!

Kind of along the same lines, my new job is going really well. However, we are extremely busy in the deli. Another person just quit this week so now there are only four of us total! For the entire deli! And one of which (yours truly) is not yet ready to be left alone. It sucks cuz we have to shut down the deli at 5 every night to havce it cleaned when we go home at 6, but there isn't really any other way! But I am having lots of fun working there. The one big problem is that I love cheese. And Safeway has lots and lots of delicious imported cheeses. And of course, we have samples in the deli for the customers and I have to try all the samples so I can tell the customers about each one. So it ends up that I am buying a fancy cheese every shift so far. But they are so GOOD! My last purchase is an Aged Cheddar that was imported from Ireland. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last but not least is one of the most amazing things ever! Brody is pretty much completely housetrained!!! YAY!!! He has about one accident a day in the house (Compared to his twenty or so before, this is wonderful). I just have to pay attention cuz he will go to the door, stare at it and sit down. So if I don't see it in the first twenty seconds, he can't wait any more and piddles there. But there is tile there so it is at elast easy to clean up. But that doesn't matter cuz he is still going to the door! Its fabulous!!!


Crazily enough, this isn't Brody stretching! I came into my room and he was dead asleep in this position!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you two got to go out together. You two are such a cute couple. I am hoping you two make it to Worland sometime soon. Actually, all three of you - Brody would have so much fun! Mom