Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My two cuties


So here are some more pictures of Brody and Malibou. Thought you guys would enjoy some of these because they are just so cute!


And I even added in a video of the two of them playing



My favorite part is seeing how good Brody is with her


This last picture I just love. This is the field just right outside my back door that I take Brody out and let him run and play. Mike took this picture from the back steps of the trailer.


The other thing I LOVE about this picture is that it looks like Brody just walks right next to me off leash :)

2 comments:

Croft said...

ahhh - I always loved those hidden leash pictures best too! Darling pix - can't wait to see you in person! give mike our love - mom

kelsey said...

oh my goodness...that is the cutest thing that they sleep together! i LOVE little kittens!