Saturday, November 1, 2008

My little baby is growing up :)

Here is an adorable picture with Mike and Brody cuddling, watching TV. And Brody is just getting so BIG!! I figure he is pretty much full grown with just a bit more to fill in. Of course, I said this a few months ago and he kept getting taller so..... I am pretty sure this is about it.



So around my trailer park there are at least 7 stray cats around that I've seen. And since my porch railing goes right up to the window, the cats love to walk around it and then just sit there and look inside. Brody is hysterical with this cuz he sneaks up to the window and just stares at them the WHOLE time they sit there. Mike and I just laugh and can't help but take tons of pictures.



Then the other day we went down to the river since the weather has been gorgeous lately! Like abot 60 degrees every day. It's soooooo fabulous. But down at the river things were very muddy and I decided to jump in with him and we both came back home very very very muddy. This is Brody just at the begining of playing in the mud, needed to put the camera away for obvious reasons. It was a great afternoon :) :)


3 comments:

Croft said...

the picture with the cat is hilarious. That would be funny to watch! Can't wait to see you soon - so wishing Mike was coming. But hopefully we will get to see both of you sometime over the Christmas break. Love you all muches - mom

The Mickelsens said...

I love pictures of Brody! Especially the last one. It looks so professional! It sounds like you had a good time with him. Jami and I were just talking about how fun it will be to get together with you this Thanksgiving. We can't wait to go shopping with you and spend more time with you! See you soon.

the straz fam said...

cute pics! and thanks for the skeleton onesie!

p.s. what happened to the blinds between the first and second picture?