Monday, November 3, 2008

Announcing my new little Malibou :)


So craziest thing happened today. My soon to be Sister-in-Law just got a kitten last week and it turns out that her little girl Ivy (who is 3) is SUPER allergic and got an infection and it was so sad. So anyways, they were going to give this little kitty to the pound when my roomie Nicki said that we could take her. Soooooooooo now I have a little kitty! Her name is Malibou and she is only 9 weeks old and teeny tiny!


If you look on the dusty shelf above her you to the left you can make out one of Brody's paw prints. HUGE next to her :)

Her and Brody are still kinda working the kinks out. Brody just wants to tackle and play with her and she is not quite up for that yet. So he does manage to sit there and just watch her, though I know if I wasn't there he probably wouldn't be so controlled. Until she gets a little bigger, they will probably both be crated while we are gone.






and p.s. the reason that the blinds in my last post go from horrid to fabulous is because Mike was amazing and installed the new blinds between the pictures, and as you can see, those old ones just HAD to go! He's just so good to me :) :)

1 comment:

the straz fam said...

This might be a surprise for you to hear but I really do love little kittens. I think they are really cute. It will be fun to see Malibu and Brody grow up together! : ) I love the picture of the two of them!