Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Jobs!

So I was unemployed for about two weeks and not quite sure what to do. I was ready to start applying at Fast Food Restaurants cuz I hate being unemployed. And having a payheck coming in is pretty nice. So out of the blue last Monday a job that I had almost given up on calls me up and striaght offers me the job after reading my resume, don't even have to come in for an interview :) So now I waitress out at Terry Bison Ranch, which is over on the outskirts of Cheyenne. And even though I have to drive fifty miles to get to work, after paying for gas I am still making more than when I worked at Safeway! And waitressing is actually a lot of fun and I am really enjoying it :)
Now for job number 2. Friday I got called up that the Assistant Manager at Dollar Tree put in her two weeks and that they want me to do it. I told them I can start after Frontier Days (because waitressing is ridiculously crzy right now!)
Now the waitressing job is only through the start of school so this Assistant Manager job will be through school and most likely until I move away from Laramie.

Hooray for having JOBS! :) :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats alicyn. I am proud of you. -- Dad