Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Crazy Job Announcement

So I quit Safeway!! This is a very exciting time because I really didn't like it there, so don't be sad for me :)

There are some job opportunities that I am looking at. I had a job interview at Kmart on Tuesday and don't know how fabulous it went. It wasn't like BAM! This is perfect. And it would only be about an average of twenty hours a week, and I'm not sure on the pay, I have to call them back on Thursday to see what they have decided.
However I just had the Dollar Tree store manager ask me again to be an Assistant Manager there. It's only part-time at twelve hours a week, but it's thirteen dollars an hour and will look good on a resume.

So yeah, there's a little bit of info on my current job situation. We will just see where things will go with this whole adventure :)

and p.s. congrats to Cass for creating a blog :) :)

No comments: