Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Rest of Vegas


On the last night that Mike and I were in Vegas, we went out for a drive down the strip. He put down the convertable top and I got to see the strip in style :)

I was trying to snap tons of pictures, but that's really hard with actually driving so a bunch of them came out pretty blurry, but I did get some really good ones


Even McDonalds was done up Vegas Style!!







The next morning before Mike and I left, the Strazzo fam came over and we all got to hang out some more. Jackson was having tons of fun in the backyard kicking the rocks around. Since Brody is such a weird dog, he was having fun trying to catch the rocks Jackson was kicking at him. J LOVED this! :)




And of course he's swinging around his new Thomas toy that Uncle Mike got him :) :)

2 comments:

Croft said...

So Hilarious! Thanks - I love your pictures. Want more of the two of you though! Tell Mike "Hey" - mom

the straz fam said...

Cute! I didn't get any pics of J kicking the dirt but that's prety much all he wanted to do all day, every day we were there. He missed Brody after you guys left...if he kicked dirt towards Isa she would just give him a wierd look and go inside!

And your Vegas pics of the strip turned out awesome!

We had so much fun seeing you guys and meeting Mike!