Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Print Project

Here is the latest Printmaking project that I FINALLY finished!

This was such a crazy and exhausting project, I pretty much lived in the printshop for weeks to get this project done.

So here is the full view of the fish. Now this is in a hallway entering into the Fine Arts Building. As you can tell, it stretches from floor to ceiling, so I'm guessing it's like 8 or 9 feet high and close to 20 feet long. This thing is intense!


And then here are some close up shots of some of the parts






And then here are a couple of pictures even closer up of a couple of the images.






And then here is a shot of more of a side view so that it shows down the hall. Kinda gives it a perspective of just how big this thing actually is

3 comments:

Croft said...

WAY COOL! - mom

the straz fam said...

WOW!!!!!
I had no idea it was going to be THAT cool!
All that hard work definitely paid off : )

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Maybe Mom will let me hand it downstairs across the entire family room wall! -- DAD