Monday, January 28, 2008

My New Place

So sadly Brody's breeder dropped the camera and it broke! So that's why it has been a while since I posted a cute little picture of my pup. However, I decided I'll just give a little update on my life without a puppy picture. (Crazy, I know!)

I am in the process of steadily moving into my new place. Just so you know, my new address is 315 Fetterman, Laramie, WY 82070. It's a house and my roommate Jezzy and I live in the upstairs and her brother lives downstairs. Jezzy already has a dog. Her name is Measure and Jezzy got her from a pound when she lived out in California. She is a Pit Bull-Boxer mix, is one year-old and is very well behaved. Hopefully that will rub off on my little puppy. And it does make me happy that he will have a friend to play with.


Jezzy and I want to get a little exercise pen type thing to put in the dining area (on the hardwood floors in case of accidents!) That way they can have some good times together when both Jezzy and I are out of the house. Here are some pretty cute pictures of her. It's hard to get a picture of her cuz she is quite energetic :)


I should be completely moved in within the next few weeks. I'm not really rushing it at the moment. Hopefully I will remember to take a picture of the new place so you can see how cute it is. I really really do like it!

As for work, I start working days again this Saturday, February 2nd. I will be working over on the General Merchandise side of the store and be on the ICS team. Pretty much that means that I will spend my days working freight and doing whatever little projects management dreams up for me. It is a pay cut because I will be leaving nights, but it is totally worth it. Not only will school be easier, but it will nice to get to see Mike more than just twice a week.

Sadly, I did not get the job at the Animal Hospital that I really had my eye on, so I am hitting the want ads and looking again. However, pretty much the only jobs available here that are not in the fast food industry I need a CDL or a CNA or at least experience. So I am continually looking through the want ads, hoping to see something as soon as it opens. I did apply at Staples so I am hoping they will contact me and that will work out, but who knows?

1 comment:

the straz fam said...

Hi! Everything sounds like it is going really well for you! Your puppy is going to be so cute and I'm glad Brody will have a friend to play with at your new house. Good luck with the job hunt and switching your schedule back to days. How is Mike doing? You need to update us about him in your blog too! Well tell him we said hi!
oh, and can I add you to my blog yet or is it still too risky???