Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Brody is Born! (For Reals This Time!)


My little bundle of joy is born for reals this time! He was born on January 20th. This litter is a bit different than the last, if you notice the coats are a darker color. I am quite the fan of that, I think it's much cuter!

I am not yet sure when he will be coming home to live with me. I am in the middle of trying to find a new job, and so depending on what days that job can give me off will determine the exact date. However, it will be sometime between Sunday March 9th, and that Saturday the 15th. Hopefully earlier because I am getting just a tad antsy to have my little guy :)

1 comment:

Croft said...

Ali - They are all so darling! which one are you going to pick? I can't wait to come visit and snuggle your new baby - love the puppy grandma