Thursday, February 7, 2008

March 1st!

My new roomie Jezzy has convinced me that we should take a road trip out to go pick up Brody. This means that I can even get him a week earlier because before I had to wait for him to be old enough to fly. So Jezzy and I will be picking him up on March 1st! It's soooooo soon! Just over three weeks away and Jezzy and I are extremely excited. We are going through the house this next week being sure it all gets cleaned and then going through and puppy proofing it as well. Measure is about a year old so we have let a lot of stuff slide cuz she is such a good dog. But having a puppy, definately everything will need to be kept clean and out of harms way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What good mom's you will be! I cannot wait to come see you ALL. Love you tons - mom