Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Almost time :)

Well the time is drawing extremely close for Brody to be joining me! Jezzy and I are headed out Saturday morning to go pick him up. The apartment is just about all cleaned and puppy proofed, his crate has his bowls, bedding and a few toys. He has already had his first shots and in the morning I am headed to the vets to set up an appointment to get him checked over once he gets here and then make an appointment for his next round of shots. I've got the puppy food, treats, brush, nail trimmer, collar, leash, dewormer, and shampoo. And he has soooooo many different toys to play with that I think he might get some disorder of indecisiveness because all of them are so much fun he wont know what to do!

Now for something completely different, my Biology lab was pretty fun tonight and we got to disect a roundworm and a crayfish. Also, we had some live leeches that we were observing and our TA let one feed off his finger so we could watch what it looked like when it was eating. Very cool.

No comments: