Monday, February 18, 2008

Just Under Two Weeks to Go!


Here are the latest update on the adorable little puppies. They are now eating solid food and drinking water. I just can't believe that after all this waiting, he is only two weeks away!



Now for an update that doesn't include a puppy! Just the other day, Mike and I actually had the same day off work! We headed down to Fort Collins and spent the day there. We wandered artound the mall and he even put up with me wanting to go not only into the pet shop at the mall, but also into PetCo and two different PetsMarts! (Where I of course had to look at ALL the puppy stuff which was pretty much the exact same in all four stores, but still had to check it out!) I bought another two little chew toys for Brody. He will own quite the plethora of approved stuff to chew on when he gets here! So yeah, I made Mike take me to four pet stores, but we also did go into two different Best Buys and a couple of other electronic stores around town, so it evened out. We then had dinner at Old Chicago and watched NASCAR :) Then we went out and saw National Treasure 2. I really enjoyed the movie and it was just a great day :) :) :)

1 comment:

the straz fam said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day in Fort Collins and I love the puppy pictures. I just looked at your weather thing and it said it is 18 degrees there right now...COLD!!!!