Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Picking My Battles

So here I am with a final tonight on the fetal pig and all the organs and muscles and bones and glands and all the other good stuff. I have been studying off and on and have finally decided that I was avoiding studying TOO much when Cindy and I actually decided to do this to Brody instead of study.


He didn't mind at all and never even tried to chew it off! However, this was definately one of those times that I was picking my battle with Mike. Lets just say that he is not the hugest fan of me painting our dog's fingernails pink. I thought it was very dashing, Mike didn't quite agree

2 comments:

the straz fam said...

Sorry Ali, but tell Mike I am siding with him on this one! I actually don't think that I would mind if Brody's toenails were pink if he was a GIRL!!!! : ) Love ya!

the straz fam said...

And go study!!!